Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- one can point in this matter of the senses is that of the whole
- point to the whole sphere of metabolism, particularly that of
- astral, it involves the whole glandular system. As a result we can
- mentions perspiration, but generally he refers to the whole glandular
- system. The ductless glands, the whole endocrine system and their
- shall see, has certain results on the whole material nature of man.
- If you study the whole cerebro-spinal system with the eye of the
- but always of “the body” — the whole body of
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- the whole evolution of humanity. What was described as the
- the body of Christ, the whole extending over approximately
- that there is no such expression in the whole Bible, in the New
- — the cathedrals, the works of art, the whole surviving culture
- word to that whole sphere, the Greek word nephele from which
- development as a whole. Moral progress improves the etheric light we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: