Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: word
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- fundamental truth that “the Word became flesh and dwelt among
- Steiner's own words. Again he asks the question, “Just
- word about the resurrection body itself, that body which appeared as
- words, it is the reconstituted paradisal organism of MAN.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- will write the Greek word on the blackboard. Written in our alphabet
- The comprehensive meaning of words which we find in ancient
- Russian even more so. When we look up this word in a dictionary we
- meaning. That is what happens in translating this keyword into the
- the original text of the New Testament this word is used for those
- the dead,” and so on. In other words, popular opinion connects
- phrase “Last Judgment” we need not give the Greek word
- well, this word for judgment. It is “Crisis,”
- which is just the old Greek word spelled in English letters. You need
- only put that word into the context of the New Testament and you get
- Now the Greek word for
- eternal is aeon; again a word which has been taken into modern
- word to that whole sphere, the Greek word nephele from which
- living grain. The Greek word for cloud, nephele, does include
- modern science in these matters. They had three words for “life:”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: