Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- these organs are gradually developed one becomes clairvoyant
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- right back to a common ancestral pair — members of a
- signifies air (Ruach). Thus, John means he who has attained
- Race, the Lemurian epoch. Mankind did not then breath air, he
- by the higher self. Air is, according to the hermetic
- forces of air. Jesus is the one who governs the occult forces
- representatives of earth, water, air and fire. They are the
- elements: fire, water, air and earth. What happened? It was
- stages of water, earth and air, and even rises to the forces
- higher self. He is the representative of air, and master of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: