Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fig
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- third grade was that of the “Fighter”. These were
- coming battle, and though thou fightest, be not thou the
- sense: “Though thou fightest thou art not the
- fighter”. But it is not until one has reached a
- servants of the fighter.
- “Fighter” fought for the larger community. In
- Tree and Nathanael under the Fig Tree. These are terms for
- the fig tree, I saw thee.’” This means, we are
- fig tree, thou believest; thou shalt see greater things than
- the transfiguration. It is, however, not in the John Gospel.
- the transfiguration scene in all the evangelists except St.
- these four together on the Mount of Transfiguration. There
- transfiguration seen occultly. If somebody goes through the
- transfiguration in this manner, if he has within himself the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: