Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: first
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- First Lecture
- — at least in advanced circles — that the first
- know that when one first meets the scriptures one adopts the
- first twelve chapters contain John's experiences in the
- form the content of the first twelve chapters of the John
- first five sentences must be taken as a formula of
- will verify what is said in my first twelve chapters.
- but man does not normally see it, he must first learn to
- not altogether a painless procedure when for the first time
- his first twelve chapters. He describes as an astral
- mentioned previous to the awakening. He appears for the first
- he able to say this? Because he had been initiated, first on
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- time I spoke about the first twelve chapters of the Gospel of
- the etheric body and those belonging to the first elemental
- possible outside of the body. At the first stage the pupil
- feet, the first stage of a Christian initiation. Christ
- sign that he has reached the first stage on the way to
- signifies the first stage of initiation.
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- remain dark and unintelligible. First I will remind you of
- was not Christianity that first made initiation possible. At
- strict tests. The first grade was the “Raven”. As
- a Raven an initiate of the first grade — he tries to
- You can verify this in the John Gospel. Take the first
- expressed at first on the astral plane as a picture. When a
- life. The physical plane had first to be mastered. To do
- *[First Epistle of John, ch. 5, v. 8,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: