Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: james
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- Peter, James and John — up a mountain: this means into
- had a significance. Suppose someone was called James
- (Jacobus). James really means water. Water is the spiritual
- James, I say that his soul shines through his body. With
- give the name James to an initiate, he is to me the symbol
- for water (Hebrew — Jam). James is nothing but the
- called by their initiate names: James means water, Peter
- Jam — James
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: