Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- “clever”, became “enlightened”,
- appear as lightning flashes. The peculiarities of temperament
- the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness, and
- through this life — through this light? We must take
- higher knowledge. Where does this light shine? In the
- literally. The astral light shines into the darkness of night
- light dawned and he saw who He was, He whose disciple and
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- creature can see the sunlight unless its eyes are opened so
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- “Light on the Path”. *[“Stand aside in the
- warrior.” Light on the Path, Mabel Collins,
- unto them, ‘Yet a little while is the light with you.
- Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you for
- While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the
- children of light.’”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: