Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: water
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- It is as if one cooled water in a vessel until it becomes
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- thee, except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he
- (Jacobus). James really means water. Water is the spiritual
- this, I signify that he belongs to the watery element. If I
- for water (Hebrew — Jam). James is nothing but the
- force of water in its occult sense.
- called by their initiate names: James means water, Peter
- representatives of earth, water, air and fire. They are the
- elements: fire, water, air and earth. What happened? It was
- stages of water, earth and air, and even rises to the forces
- express it by calling the skeleton the exterior; water, the
- spirit and the water and the blood.”] Therefore blood
- and water can flow from the body of Christ. These are of no
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: