Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: word
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- it down says of Christ (the words are not to be taken
- beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the
- Word was a God. The same was in the beginning with God. All
- things were made by Him, and without this Word was not
- the beginning was the Word” work in your souls and you
- spoken of what the “Word” signifies. “In
- really read: Out of the primal forces emerged the Word. That
- is what it means: The Word came forth, came forth out of the
- sense world is revealed. He starts out from these words
- forces, and rises up to the words of truth. Every truth has
- has however this meaning: The knowledge, the Word which
- and today, but this Word is eternal. This Word leads to God
- words: “In the beginning was the Word”. When one
- heart, so that the heart becomes one with these words, then
- “All things were made by Him and without the Word was
- we find in this Word? We find life. What do we perceive
- reached when the inner word has become flesh completely
- loved.” Regarding Lazarus, you find the same words
- this one can do. Sentence for sentence, word for word, one
- these few words I could only touch on the contents. Next time
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- represent the occult not only with words but with deeds.
- have the significant words, “Verily, verily I say unto
- incarnations. These words which Jesus spoke to his disciples
- science the word Elias means the same as El — the goal,
- the way. Moses is the spiritual scientific word for truth. By
- meaning of the words on the cross.
- would see how deep are the words ascribed to John, i.e. to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: