Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- gotten to know the realities of the astral world which lies
- the astral and the devachanic, or mental worlds. This
- astral world. From chapter thirteen onwards it is his
- initiation into the astral world and the devachanic, or
- third member is the astral body. It is the bearer of desires,
- lying in bed. They are closely united. The astral body and
- anything particular one is unconscious when the astral body
- there would be no sound. So it is when the astral body is
- because one has no astral sense organs. They must gradually
- astral body acquires organs he begins to see the astral world
- in the astral world.
- astral vision is something quite different from physical
- sight. You can get some idea of astral vision if you think of
- experience in the astral world. Descriptions of this nature
- this is astral experience, then it is nothing real and what
- only on the astral plane, it is still a fact that he lived
- on the astral plane and outer reality on the physical plane.
- Initiation in the astral world is preceded by, and depends on
- on the astral plane. The formula he used for meditation
- astral plane. Thus is the fifth verse to be understood
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- body, astral body and ego. What happens occultly, when a
- The astral body, together with the ego, rises out and floats
- physical body. The astral body is not inactive. It has
- something to do. When the person is awake, the astral body
- for it. The relation of the astral body to the physical body,
- person lies asleep. The astral body then works from outside.
- the third elemental kingdom have an influence on the astral
- when the astral body works on the physical body during sleep
- create the necessary conditions for the astral body to work
- astral body upon the physical and etheric bodies during the
- astral body works on the physical and etheric bodies during
- initiation described in the John Gospel, the astral body,
- astral and etheric bodies need to be led back into the
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- expressed at first on the astral plane as a picture. When a
- sees a picture on the astral plane, which formerly he had not
- tree. This picture on the astral plane, which is to be taken
- the picture on the astral plane. What is seen are reflections
- but the astral mirror image of the human nervous system. He
- reflected into the outer astral world. So you see what is
- his astral and etheric forces in the solid, dense physical
- etheric body; blood, the astral body; and then the spirit.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: