Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ears
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- events in Palestine between the years 1 and 33 A.D. He who
- several years in a modern European initiation — because
- would be in the physical world without eyes or ears. One
- had no eyes there would be no colours, if one had no ears
- incarnations, another in seventy years, another in seven
- years, others in seven months, seven days or seven hours.
- higher ego appears before Him — his own higher ego,
- Everything appears reversed on the astral plane. Even time is
- When one has left the physical body, this appears to one as a
- mentioned previous to the awakening. He appears for the first
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- This is the mystical death. The whole world appears as
- disciple who bears witness that Christ lives. Now the higher
- vanishes, and every doubt disappears, if one knows that what
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- realise that everything we do by means of our eyes, ears and
- the two incarnations is fifteen to eighteen hundred years.
- group of boys no more than ten years old, and set about
- finish learning. Sometimes when one hears an explanation like
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: