Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ego
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- begin to see symbols and allegories in them. This is the way
- real ego of man, the bearer of the higher centre of his
- higher ego appears before Him — his own higher ego,
- occult language one describes what this ego inhabits —
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- body, astral body and ego. What happens occultly, when a
- The astral body, together with the ego, rises out and floats
- like a piece of wood. He no longer connects his ego with his
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- hidden ego.
- had so ennobled his ego that it became the ego of his
- of a human community was able to live in him. When the ego of
- such a human community became the ego of an individual
- ego, of a whole tribe. The “lion” of the tribe of
- stage of initiation that he bore within himself the ego of
- developed his ego here is ready to enter the kingdom of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: