Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: era
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- general picture of the life of Christ Jesus. On the other
- general. The really necessary way of development that man
- what took place at “the beginning of our era“
- literally): Here on this earth He lived, here has He worked
- several years in a modern European initiation — because
- appear as lightning flashes. The peculiarities of temperament
- these religious texts quite literally if we want to attain
- literally. The astral light shines into the darkness of night
- single sentence confirms what we have said today in general
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- mineral soil. Minerals are of lower rank than plants. But the
- of obliteration, when there is no one there to give one
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- practised far into the Christian era. For a long time it was
- a comparison. Take it literally. To be born means to proceed
- the children unto so and so many generations does not hold
- man until I come again.” Here we have the general,
- of reincarnation and karma as a generally accepted idea was
- Christ, reincarnation was generally accepted. Life between
- (literally) “And there are three that bear witness: the
- him whose very name indicates that he is a herald of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: