Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eyes
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- eyes. The second member is the etheric body which surrounds
- as the physical body. It has a brain, heart, eyes etc. They
- would be in the physical world without eyes or ears. One
- had no eyes there would be no colours, if one had no ears
- lotus flower lies between the eyes — between the
- appeared clearly before his astral eyes. It stood in front of
- his astral eyes and he knew: This is I. Today have I
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- creature can see the sunlight unless its eyes are opened so
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- physical eyes, but to see this realm directly itself. He
- realise that everything we do by means of our eyes, ears and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: