Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- there is quite a different standpoint. One learns that there
- the John Gospel learned, through experience in higher worlds,
- science or learning by which one could really understand what
- see genius. Although one learns the truth of Christ Jesus
- but man does not normally see it, he must first learn to
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- scourging and smiting. One must learn to bear calmly
- learns to feel his own body as a foreign object, something
- At the same time he learns to recognise what lies at the
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- grade. This means that he had learned to know what for us men
- grade learns what relieves this concern and what raises one
- world. In this way we learn to relate ourselves rightly
- to learn to take life on earth as something important. An
- finish learning. Sometimes when one hears an explanation like
- is much more in it, I have still much to learn. This is the
- and learned the lesson which he can only learn in this dense
- to learn the lesson, that must be kept uninjured. This is the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: