Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: physical
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Notes: The Gospel of St. John
- in the Physical World”. lectures 2 and 3
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- consists of a physical body, which one can see with one's
- the physical body and which is much finer than the physical
- as the physical body. It has a brain, heart, eyes etc. They
- physical organs through the densifying of the etheric organs.
- The etheric body extends only a little beyond the physical
- wishes, passions, etc. It permeates the physical body in the
- being. In normal sleep the physical and etheric bodies are
- is outside the physical body. One is as unconscious as one
- would be in the physical world without eyes or ears. One
- could live as long as one liked in the physical world; if one
- outside the physical body. It is spread out in the soul
- astral vision is something quite different from physical
- consciousness of what takes place here in the physical world,
- his life on the physical plane. We are dealing with symbols
- on the astral plane and outer reality on the physical plane.
- aquires more power over the physical body, and the
- all have a physical brain but you cannot see it. It would
- you, then spiritually, it is as if you had a physical brain
- the physical body, which it has built for itself to dwell in
- physical body are bands that are not so easy to loosen.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- person sleeps? In man we have the physical body, etheric
- person sleeps? The physical and etheric bodies remain in bed.
- physical body. The astral body is not inactive. It has
- penetrates and interweaves the physical body. When it is
- outside, it works on the physical body, protecting and caring
- for it. The relation of the astral body to the physical body,
- physical body during the day. So one can see the
- kingdom get access to the physical body to destroy it. Only
- when the astral body works on the physical body during sleep
- upon the physical. Meditation influences the work of the
- astral body upon the physical and etheric bodies during the
- astral body works on the physical and etheric bodies during
- together with the etheric body, leaves the physical body.
- physical body. This the master brings to pass. The disciple
- trials. They were not only physical but spiritual
- experiences humiliation in the physical world, goes through
- the physical body. Changes take place in the brain, something
- Physically the stigmata appear. In the case of certain saints
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- physical eyes, but to see this realm directly itself. He
- physical world, but is born a second time.
- physical world and to believe that one cannot depart from it
- his higher self. The physical world is the school. He who has
- that he no longer needs physical organs. Thus we have to
- his work on the physical plane. Here is the place of
- while leading our physical life — is prepared what is
- in his physical body, nor had his parents; therefore the
- physical plane, one had to take this one life seriously.
- life. The physical plane had first to be mastered. To do
- physical world. This was decreed, it is the testament from
- physical man, but one saw something higher, the spiritual,
- his astral and etheric forces in the solid, dense physical
- forces which are not tied to the physical must be awakened,
- can only control physical forces, and not life itself.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: