Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- with divine powers, with occult powers. He has healed the
- the power begins to work, and there begins the state of mind
- aquires more power over the physical body, and the
- inner man. An immature person expresses little of the power
- the marriage of the soul with the powers of the higher world.
- model. Hence it has this living and awakening power which not
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- what profound mystical power lies hidden within this
- time. In Greece it was then usual to speak of the power that
- Greeks and all other peoples of that time, the power that
- Jesus, the whole power of the elements was renewed in such a
- is now incarnated in the flesh has no power over life, nor
- or to grow faster. He would have to acquire occult power, to
- this gospel with the powers of the ordinary intellect. In our
- of spirit power as John did, can understand his gospel.
- merely lived in the past, but that the same power still lives
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: