Searching The Gospel of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: skeleton
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- much. In Lemurian times he had no skeleton. This was formed
- body with its hard skeleton. Christ Jesus is that spirit
- is symbolised by the solid human skeleton. As long as man had
- not reached the stage of having a hard skeleton, he did not
- express it by calling the skeleton the exterior; water, the
- skeleton, the symbol for the lifeless in nature. Through this
- skeleton, Christ is connected with the present cycle of man's
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: