You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- had to go through a sort of sleep-state. What now takes
- somewhat different way. He must go through a sort of sleep
- condition. To understand the nature of sleep, let us remind
- ourselves what takes place when one sleeps. One's higher
- being. In normal sleep the physical and etheric bodies are
- is in this sleep condition he is no longer in the sense
- darkness of night. It comes to those who sleep. It comes to
- everyone who sleeps. But the darkness comprehended it not
- body in sleep is different, one is not aware of it. If one
- of what was wrapped in sleep and is now awakened on the
- Title: Second Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- start from the normal state of sleep. What happens when a
- person sleeps? In man we have the physical body, etheric
- person sleeps? The physical and etheric bodies remain in bed.
- person lies asleep. The astral body then works from outside.
- disadvantages for people who sleep badly. Beings belonging to
- when the astral body works on the physical body during sleep