Searching The Apocalypse of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mercury
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Summary of Contents
- and Mercury forces, symbolized in the two pillars, are the heritage
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture II
- Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture III
- Mercury period on account of the mysterious connection
- Mercury, so that in the place of Earth (the fourth period of
- evolution) we some-times put Mars and Mercury. We say that
- Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus. And the most potent stellar
- force in the second half of the earth is seen in Mercury.
- Mercury is the star representing the directional force, the
- Middle Ages resorted to drastic measures and called Mercury
- Venus, and Venus Mercury. In truth if we wish to speak
- must speak of Mercury as the morning star. By the morning
- star he meant Mercury. “I have given the direction
- to Mercury.” You may still find in certain books of the
- now, Venus, Mercury, but the reverse, Mercury, Venus.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VI
- upon a time Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Earth, Venus, Mercury
- what the later myths relate — Woden, Mercury, Jupiter,
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VIII
- the representative of the ancient Moon evolution, Mercury,
- Mars and Mercury. It has received as a heritage two mighty
- from the cosmos of wisdom is expressed in Mercury. The
- Mercury forces in the later time when the solid earth gives
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture IX
- Moon — Mercury, by Elias and Moses. Just as yesterday we saw
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: