Searching The Apocalypse of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: close
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture I
- uplifts our inmost life, links us in closer bonds with our
- able to understand them, are disclosed as far as is possible
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture II
- entering a little more closely into the nature of initiation
- we must again consider closely the two states of human
- is enclosed in the centre like a kind of kernel. During the
- closely and significantly it portrays this mysterious
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture III
- AT the close of our
- now consider all this still more closely.
- close of our last lecture. We shall imagine him just on the
- ancient Atlantis, on which, however, the door had closed. Our
- every sentence in this way, but we must consider more closely
- do not wish it; so that we can close and no one without our
- will can open, and if we open no opposing power can close.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VI
- more closely examine Lemurian humanity in order the better
- from mighty spiritual beings. As he gradually enclosed
- vision was closed. Darkness surrounded him when at night he
- spiritual world, has been closed. Truly these earlier men saw
- among them. This door to the spiritual beings has closed. In
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VIII
- understand what was said at the close of our last lecture,
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture IX
- more closely. The greater portion of humanity will only have
- Spirit-Self, in the transformed astral body, at the close of
- enclosed within the skin
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture XI
- close to man, which has a fear-fill power! What, then, does
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture XII
- which occupied us at the close of our last lecture. A picture
- much hardness to close the heart and mind to the powerful
- this draws him closer and closer to the being described as
- spiritual world was closed to him. The formations which un
- at the close of our studies. All that I have been able to say
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: