Searching The Apocalypse of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Introductory Lecture
- in space, colour is laid upon the surfaces of sense-objects.
- blood of the generations. To stand face to face in the spirit
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture I
- face to his heart and soul. All that he sees externally, the
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture IV
- evil. He will show in his face what is contained in his
- faces and express it in their gestures and the movements of
- evil with the horrible faces develop out of it as it
- your faces to-day, nor even after centuries; but it will
- image of it in your face; on your forehead will be written
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture V
- solid, was something like a surface of wood substance.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VI
- incarnation to the next. Men trod the surface of our earth as
- not with clear outlines and surfaces as to-day, everything
- external colour appear to be laid on the surface; only later
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VII
- after the unsealing bear in his face the sign of Christ; his
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VIII
- will show good and evil un their faces, we shall have to say
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture XII
- and, above all, they do not see the Christ face to face. But
- further, greater depths will be found. For below the surface
- were to say only what can be said about the surface, I
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: