Searching The Apocalypse of St. John
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: open
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Summary of Contents
- seven seals must be opened out of the book. In this book,
- After the opening of the seals man will have in his
- spiritual Adam. At the opening of the four seals the horse,
- At the opening of the fifth seal those appear in white raiment
- greater good. It is the Manichean principle. The opening of
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture I
- the opening of the seals and the sounding of the trumpets. He
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture III
- will can open, and if we open no opposing power can close.
- of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth
- and no man openeth. ... Behold, I have set before thee an open
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture IV
- Jesus. Seven seals of a book must be opened. What is this
- open where you will, you will only find the word “book”
- where it is said that the Lamb alone is worthy to open the
- intelligence. If we read about the opening of the first four
- had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say,
- sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the
- achievement is seen. “And when he had opened the fourth
- expressed. “And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw
- but in an elementary form! “And I beheld when he had opened
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VI
- external world. That which previously was open to him, the
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VII
- learned to look up to Him. Now when the seal is opened man
- appears at the opening of the seals.
- is opened what is then brought to our notice? Those who in
- white garments and appear when the fifth seal is opened. Here
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VIII
- already seen how that which is said concerning the opening of
- heritage. “And he had in his hand a little book opened; and
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture XI
- important events which are described by the opening of the seven
- one, standing in an open field in level country where he sees
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture XII
- sixth epoch (which is represented by the opening of the
- opportunity to open their hearts to the spiritual
- certain degree. Part of the soul-world will lie open to him;
- future of humanity opens up before us and we get some idea of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: