Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: apollo
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- — In their Apollo the Greeks portrayed the
- conceived to by the words of Apollo himself. Those who
- and received it from Apollo through her mouth.
- therefore, Apollo was a real and living Being.
- being was known to the Greeks as “Apollo.” He
- the vapours which had been purified by Apollo, the forces
- perceive in the figure of Apollo the idea that the God
- of Apollo, the Sibyls were women whose life of soul
- as the Christ is revealed, too, in the Greek Apollo, for
- Apollo is the ‘Sun God.’
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: