Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- to Thee if Thou art the son of God.” But as Lucifer
- heard only that there is a God, a God behind all things,
- a God whom he must serve... but more he did not know. But
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- God of the Earth, conceives the this Divine-Spiritual
- God of the Earth. The ancient Hebrew conception that
- higher worlds for the Gods they worshipped, the
- ancient Hebrews sought and worshipped their God Jehovah
- God of Hebrew antiquity was the God of the
- Hebrews said: We worship the one true God and the one
- true God is connected with the Earth. —
- “God” must always imply the same. Because,
- Jehovah is an Earth God, who works in the
- therefore also a Moon God, as described in the book
- when they spoke of their God, but it was indeed so.
- upwards for the Gods.
- that your God Jehovah who is the God of Abraham, Isaac,
- and Jacob, is a God of the Earth — as witnessed by
- God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob could return to his
- think of such words in the Bible as:“God is able of
- of humanity involved adherence to the God of the Earth;
- foolishness that can be wisdom before God.
- to the Earth alone and to find in Christ the God of the
- ancient “Out of God we are born” we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- lectures we have heard how in its world of Gods and
- perceive in the figure of Apollo the idea that the God
- the God Who sacrificed Himself at that time by uniting
- Apollo is the ‘Sun God.’
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: