Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: impulse
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- Christ Impulse, but to speak of something that underlay
- Impulse in a soul. We know the story. Parsifal was the
- Now the Christ Impulse was a Deed which mankind had not
- Christ-Impulse was to be purely in the life of soul, in
- Impulse would have been impaired and clouded by knowledge
- influences in the onflowing Christ Impulse were to work
- where the living essence of the Christ Impulse confronts
- one which bears within it the Christ Impulse, the other
- Science can tell us about the Christ Impulse makes us
- impulse of spirituality to counteract the steadily
- that in the onward flow of the Christ Impulse, the
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- influence of the Christ Impulse, humanity now rightly
- Nevertheless the impulse to look upwards was, in the
- experience is permeated with the Christ Impulse. These
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- Christ Impulse. For this part of the ether-body is
- connection with the Christ Impulse therefore, enables us
- the forces flowing from the Christ Impulse. For it means
- permeated by the Christ Impulse.
- surface-consciousness to-day resist the Christ Impulse...
- realisation that the Christ Impulse is present in the
- the‘substance’ of the Christ Impulse and
- young, fertile forces of the Christ Impulse in his
- young, fertile forces of the Christ Impulse... what are
- the Christ Impulse into the Earth-sphere were not carried
- Impulse, they would pass over to Jupiter in
- Impulse has wrought for the spiritual part of the Earth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: