Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lucifer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- this being had something to do with Lucifer. Then Jesus
- could recognise him as Lucifer. And then, through
- Lucifer, came the Temptation that is expressed in the
- Lord.” Lucifer's attack was repulsed, but now came
- two attacks. Lucifer came again, but with him the being
- to Thee if Thou art the son of God.” But as Lucifer
- if the connection of Earth-evolution with the Luciferic
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- Moon-period, namely, Lucifer. In the other religions men
- consequence of the deed of Lucifer, this power was
- Christ is the true Lucifer. They understood: In
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- same epoch the Luciferic powers began to operate in human
- the Luciferic influence, the senses would not have
- would have been the outcome of the Luciferic influence,
- salvation to the senses, the Luciferic and, later on, the
- Lucifer and Ahriman. The second Christ Event took place
- Luciferic and Ahrimanic influence, therefore, men's
- eliminates the effects of the Luciferic and Ahrimanic
- of the Pythian Oracle. And because the Luciferic and
- wrought by the influence of Lucifer and Ahriman.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: