Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- glistening. The hairs of this wool prick my eyes, you
- despair. And Jesus of Nazareth said:
- despairing man said:
- despairing man was speaking, the being he had seen in the
- Nazareth. And a feeling came to the despairing man that
- him when the despairing man had come to him; hence he
- Impulse would have been impaired and clouded by knowledge
- inherited clairvoyance which had been carried over from
- away. This fading clairvoyance was bound up with that
- they also learnt clairvoyance. Clairvoyance arose from
- but they also learnt clairvoyance. The old clairvoyance
- in the physical world. Clairvoyance in one who was a
- clairvoyance in a pure man bore the mark of his purity.
- took place, the old clairvoyance had faded away. The new
- clairvoyance as still existed, a human being would have
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- endowed by Jahve with the power of breathing air, but in
- contaminated. Only those animals which do not breathe air
- clairvoyantly into the spiritual worlds. He says that
- evolution progresses, knowledge becomes an affair purely
- soul becomes an affair of the soul itself, no longer
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- epoch. Just as the senses would have been impaired in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: