Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- mother who had borne the body of the Nathan Jesus was
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- of man's being — physical body, etheric body,
- astral body — which came over from the earlier
- Aura of the Earth through the body of Jesus of Nazareth.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- old, the Zarathustra-Ego passed over into the body of the
- senses of man, the senses in the physical body, would
- came down into the body of Jesus of Nazareth, united at
- united with a body, of this first Event we must
- life-organs. In the physical body they are vesicular
- formation of the etheric body. Moreover for everything
- the astral body, in connection with thinking,
- lays aside his physical body and this outermost sheath is
- his physical body as it passes over through decay or
- forth. Man looks at his physical body in process of
- with the ether-body remains and then the second
- separation, the separation of the ether-body from the
- astral body and Ego takes place.
- looks back upon the discarded ether-body, the processes
- those operating in the discarded physical body. After
- death we can by no means look at what the ether-body is
- ‘phenomenon of Nature’. The ether-body
- — is revealed to us by the ether-body. The temper
- and tenor of our soul is stamped into the ether-body and
- back in this way upon what becomes of our ether-body, we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: