Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- represents the Parsifal of the epoch preceding
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- Third Epoch began to re-emerge in the life of our Fifth
- Epoch, the consciousness of men began to turn again to
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- Atlantean epoch, and the third towards its end. These
- from the Lemurian epoch onwards, human souls were coming
- spiritual worlds during the epoch of ancient Lemuria in
- epoch the foundations of the senses were actually present
- same epoch the Luciferic powers began to operate in human
- the Lemurian epoch nothing else had happened than the
- Mystery of Golgotha. In the Lemurian epoch, the same
- epoch, He “ensouled” (verseelte
- sich) a Being who in a later epoch came down to the Earth
- epoch. The same being — the later Jesus of Nazareth
- had not taken place in the Lemurian epoch, so our
- transpired at the beginning of the Atlantean epoch.
- epoch, the third Christ Event had not taken place. Once
- of the Divine Spiritual Beings who in the Atlantean epoch
- Fourth post-Atlantean epoch, the Greco-Latin epoch,
- develop in the fourth post-Atlantean epoch — but
- epoch. Just as the senses would have been impaired in the
- Lemurian epoch if the first Christ Event had not taken
- Atlantean epoch; just as thinking, feeling and willing in
- end of the Atlantean epoch... so, too it would have been
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: