Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ether
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- words uttered by Jesus of Nazareth that together with his
- that together with the words, the Zarathustra-Ego had to
- to bring together various results of occult investigation
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- of man's being — physical body, etheric body,
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- which, together with the “Crucifixion” and
- told you that the altogether unique character of the
- formation of the etheric body. Moreover for everything
- with the ether-body remains and then the second
- separation, the separation of the ether-body from the
- looks back upon the discarded ether-body, the processes
- death we can by no means look at what the ether-body is
- ‘phenomenon of Nature’. The ether-body
- — is revealed to us by the ether-body. The temper
- and tenor of our soul is stamped into the ether-body and
- process it dissolves into the universe of ether, is
- back in this way upon what becomes of our ether-body, we
- universe of Ether something that is good and beneficial;
- you have given over to the Cosmos of Ether something that
- ourselves in the fate of the ether-body —
- ether-body through our feelings and tenor of soul. The
- picture expands as the ether-body dissolves, becomes as
- properties, or forces, in the now dissolving ether-body:
- ether-body, we realise that in very truth one part of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: