You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- will stray yet again. It is so long since you fled from
- longer any part in us!”
- whole life long.
- a sword — it was the sword which belonged to
- in Parsifal. External doctrine belongs to the material
- beyond the reach of the power of judgment belonging to
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- belong to the mission of Earth-evolution; they conceived
- But you are no longer children of Abraham; you have
- upwards by what belongs to the Serpent. Ye are of the
- “You no longer understand your true mission; you no
- longer call upon the forces of the Earth but upon the
- longer received through the starry script, no longer
- soul becomes an affair of the soul itself, no longer
- meant by saying that man can no longer, in the real sense
- from regions beyond the Earth. No longer to look
- the following words were written... (Here followed a long
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- Ahrimanic influences no longer creep into her soul with
- issuing from her no longer bring thinking, feeling and
- beings not belonging to this particular phase of
- active as long as the Earth exists, until the Earth comes
- inevitably perish with the Earth. A man belonging to
- richer than those belonging to the Lemurian epoch. And