Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- foster-mother, a force of such power that the soul of the
- and Ahriman mutually paralysed each other's power, their
- this Mystery there is concealed the power which since the
- mystery in the lawful way with such powers of
- beyond the reach of the power of judgment belonging to
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- endowed by Jahve with the power of breathing air, but in
- consequence of the deed of Lucifer, this power was
- Powers of super-earthly worlds and discover how the
- descendants. But if man had not derived spiritual power
- can be a quickening power in the “I” that has
- truly when he said: ‘If I seek for the power which
- truly Man, not to any earthly power, but to Christ, then
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- same epoch the Luciferic powers began to operate in human
- worlds, bringing order and harmony into the soul-powers
- knowledge that the power of the Mystery of Golgotha has
- this power was responsible for quickening the spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: