Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: question
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- soul, and they gazed at him questionly. He spoke
- the dream it was as if a question were put to me. I knew
- question was thine Who hath made me great? And there
- his question, these men directed him to the Castle of the
- knight to abstain from asking many questions. At the
- time, therefore, he put no questions but the next morning
- asked no questions, although miraculous things had been
- the times, we must put the right kind of questions, for
- must all learn to question, to ask! But
- questioning. Let us compare the two currents. —
- question, for they claim to know everything already! It
- therefore do not question. To give one's opinion at every
- omit to question, to ask. We learn to
- bring, not our own judgments but our questionings, and a
- attitude of questioning. There is a radical difference
- unless we understand the difference between questioning
- unfold the attitude of questioning, of expectancy. The
- attitude of questioning; it will be hindered by the
- the urge that is contained in questioning. The harmful
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- dear friends, we have the answer to a question of
- Spiritual Science. The question indicated at the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: