Searching On the Fifth Gospel
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture IX
- sense... What was the mystery of Isis? We are told of
- ask aright only when we acquire that inner sense of
- upon which our external sight and other sense-activities
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture X
- to permeate the Aura of the Earth. In this sense and in
- this sense only are the words of John the Baptist to be
- meant by saying that man can no longer, in the real sense
- his senses. But this would have been of essential or
- draw man away from the realm of sense-perception and from
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
- ordinary sense, for the “human Ego” passes on
- of the human senses. I emphasised then that in
- reality man possesses twelve senses — the
- senses of man, the senses in the physical body, would
- epoch the foundations of the senses were actually present
- the Luciferic influence, the senses would not have
- senses. The colour red, for instance would have affected
- impressions too would have caused pain to the senses. For
- have been the same in all the other senses. The human
- senses over-susceptible to pain or to immoderate, and
- is healthy; the senses would have been affected by every
- would have befallen the human senses. It was as though
- upon humanity in order that the senses might be saved
- senses. The fact that we can go about the world
- with senses functioning as they now do, is due to this
- salvation to the senses, the Luciferic and, later on, the
- as our senses would never have been able to face the
- epoch. Just as the senses would have been impaired in the
- twelve senses in the Lemurian epoch, the seven
- just as in the world of sense we saw clouds and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: