Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: goethe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- might say: Yes, Goethe wrote
- lived in Goethe's soul as mental representation.
- have to point to the Goethean principle of metamorphosis, for
- have to enter into the Goethean idea of metamorphosis —
- that science of which Goethe lets Mephisto say “It makes
- in the older version of Goethe's
- — but the young Goethe wrote: “It makes itself an
- when someone comes and would say to me: Goethe wrote
- an attitude of mind which is also present in Goethe's natural
- Goethe's work, and in many a word of Goethe's, so beautifully
- considerations by bringing before you Goethe's many-sided
- particular in their relationship with the human body. As Goethe
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- unfolding, and as he measures this against Goethe's world
- “Already in his (Goethe's) youth, the great
- slag: a lengthy, but for the public in our (Goethe's) time an
- calls upon Goethe, by saying: Whether one can truly say that we
- can call upon Goethe, who says:
- concludes his exposition by calling Goethe to witness. Only he
- reflect on what Goethe actually says, the distinguished
- the spirit, I seek to bring to expression the true Goethean
- Goethe, when this attitude of soul gains authority more and
- Goethe — may come to the genuinely Goethean attitude,
- when he connects himself with those words of Goethe's which I
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: