Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- fact that will, within the soul's life, belongs with feeling.
- way, with everything which belongs organically with human
- belongs, rather, with the breathing organism. However, at least
- breathing process and what belongs to it as its continuation in
- everything which belongs to it, is an image of the soul's life,
- from another as a breathing being, with all that belongs with
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- Breathing in assumes breathing out, both belong together. So
- belong with the metabolism in the same way that the experiences
- of forming mental images belong with the human nervous system,
- which was his and belonged to his substance during his visible
- with that which is substantial, that belongs directly to the
- for it; but one must also — just as breathing in belongs
- research lies the sphere which belongs to the eternal spirit
- the full effectiveness which belongs to a thought.
- significant natural scientist of the present time, who belongs
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: