Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: correct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- the fact that a concept can be entirely correct, but, despite
- the fact that it is correct, can find an entirely mistaken
- correct concept, a correct idea. If, however, in a particular
- instance it is incorrectly applied something like the following
- thoroughly correct concepts, but these concepts only become
- correct concepts which can be strictly proved so that to
- universal soul element is correct, how must this procedure be
- correct understanding of sense experience. Only when that which
- more what is the correct action and the correct movement, for
- corrected if one wants to do justice to life. And out of the
- corrections of these concepts the insight will, for the first
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- well be proven correct.
- correct, and, when it addresses itself to single questions
- be correct. And one will not necessarily find it easy to refute
- indeed the opposite must appear to be correct up to a certain
- do? He turns on the light and regards this as the correct
- correct understanding, however, is only possible when one
- one considers the matter rightly, the correctness of my
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: