You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- dervishes. The dance of the dervish arises through the fact
- of a soul nature manifest in the dance of the whirling dervish,
- the spirit-soul, has left the body and he, therefore, dances in
- example of the same phenomenon as that of the dervish dance.
- the whirling dervish one can study what a truly artistic dance
- should be. The art of dance should consist just in the fact
- Artistic dance is only achieved when it is spiritually
- permeated by mental pictures. The dance of the dervish is a
- learns to form one's judgments in accordance with the method of