Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- feeling, the activity of feeling in its whole wide scope, and,
- such a way as if feeling were actually nothing else than an
- attribute of representation. He does not speak about feeling as
- such but rather of a feeling tone of sensations or mental
- attributes, which give them their feeling tone. Thus, one can
- say: In regard to feeling such a researcher has no other
- system does not extend to feeling. As a result, he ignores
- feeling as such and considers it merely as an appendage to
- feeling. Therefore, he omits the life of feeling as such.
- than that I then see, or feel myself, in other words, I
- mechanism one does not arrive at feeling and also not at will;
- “feeling” in the course of his attempt to work
- feeling. So also, a soul researcher fails to reach the will.
- is basically nothing but feeling. For, indeed, it is only
- feeling which is expressed when I say: I have repugnance for
- fact that will, within the soul's life, belongs with feeling.
- feeling.] From this one example you may see how impossible it
- feeling, as well as volition. And when such investigators as
- deny the reality of feeling in part, and of the will entirely.
- They do not find the feelings within the mere nerve mechanism,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- representational thought life, into the life of feeling and the
- the life of feeling — let it be rightly noted, not in so
- life of feeling of the soul to the breathing organism. Then
- truth. Someone could say: Let us agree that certain feelings
- really doubt that for certain feelings this can be very
- feeling of an aesthetic pleasure connects itself with melodies.
- feeling, also in this realm, is connected with the breathing
- which leads to representations, and the life of feeling and of
- natural science feels impelled to postulate the concept of the
- feelings, through the sympathy and antipathy with which it
- up something of this kind and feels impelled to believe it, is
- feeling born out of a healthy life of soul, just this is shown
- today at least have the feeling that from the way in which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: