Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- can be learned from brain physiology, from nerve physiology,
- practice is that we learn to master processes in our metabolism
- through our will. It is this which the child learns as it gains
- some similar ability, we learn to move our fingers in such a
- pathways” but that he is learning to feel out, to
- that the will learns how to take hold of the speech organism.
- And what is learned by the nervous system is only the finer
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- soul's learning by mighty impulses of will to participate
- part. For as soon as one learns how the spirit-soul weaves in
- sequence, we learn to know the fabric of destiny, we learn to
- which one can so well learn how everything can be right and
- learns to form one's judgments in accordance with the method of
- dead ether. If one learns to know the ether only from one side
- a sign of the sick phantasy, which learned scholars in future
- in a true light by spiritual science. For, if one learns to
- spiritual science one does not learn to know the whole living
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: