Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- then the soul translates what is out there into light and
- into our own organism. What occurs there outside through light
- and color, or better said, what occurs in light and color,
- its activity. Thus, light and color enter our eye in such a way
- extraordinarily important truth which comes to light through
- Spiritual science will one day throw light on this question
- perceive light and color by means of our optic nerve, so we
- entire spectrum from the slightest emotional disturbance up to
- throw a clear light onto this field. On one hand it has
- that this attitude must gradually lead to the enlightenment of
- And, with this, something essential, something enlightening is
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- do? He turns on the light and regards this as the correct
- similar to someone who extinguishes the light in order to
- the light. But nowhere can we find the spirit, in whatever
- explain light, it is not satisfied only to recognize the
- in a true light by spiritual science. For, if one learns to
- statement. He is, in a certain sense, delighted how wonderfully
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: