Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: person
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- person is so little aware where the limits of his concepts lie,
- such words — one can imagine such an example: two persons
- sugar. One of the persons is more distant from the sugar bowl
- human being, the following occurs: one of the two persons asks
- sugar!” The second person gives the other the sugar.
- — that something which appears to him like another person
- person” then passes him the sugar. It is the opinion of
- persons, a process unfolds which reflects itself as an illusion
- vibration in the air, are transmitted to another person, whom
- consciousness of the other person something like “I give
- this person the sugar bowl.” Also reflected is everything
- swing, as vibrations in the air, to the other person, and there
- consciousness of the two persons, it occurs automatically. But
- the example that I quoted of the two persons sitting opposite
- These personalities concern themselves so casually about the
- personalities; but, the ideas which they have developed are too
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- point. And such a person can be compared with someone who might
- usually conceived resembles a person who says; I now wish to
- the soul; such a one is like a person who walks across a field
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: