Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: raise
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- someone in this sense. The latter, however, raises the
- raises his consciousness to what he calls imaginative thinking,
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- matter. It is this wrestling of the soul itself which is raised
- always sensed, have inwardly divined, but which will be raised
- comprehension of the being of man in this way thus raises
- in this research — if one merely raises oneself from the
- possible to truly raise oneself to the immortal in the human
- being, to raise oneself to that which unites itself with the
- the spirit, although no objection should certainly be raised
- objections are raised against these things. Just in relation to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: