Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- in the sphere about which we want to speak today.
- About that which has been achieved in this sphere from the
- It is just in this sphere that it can be clearly seen that the
- a sphere into which the body's life penetrates directly and, as
- indicated, is indeed this: What we designate as the sphere of
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- expresses it: In the sphere in which world conceptions arise,
- that is in the sphere of insight into spiritual reality, when,
- called a proof, or a refutation. For, in this sphere, as has
- which is outside also becomes inward within the sphere of our
- errors in the sphere of spiritual scientific investigation. For
- research lies the sphere which belongs to the eternal spirit
- undergoes, as a rigidifying sphere, in the course of
- with those whom I attack just because in one sphere I value
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: