Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: substance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- certain substances in our organism are used up and must be
- through the senses with material substance, so she unites
- substance, of which they consist, is, essentially, the same;
- How she lets solid substance to spirit run,
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- matter, concerning physical substance. And I shall touch on
- substance or about matter if one attempts, again and again, to
- what actually is matter, what is substance. One who has truly
- substance, by means of spirit. The one and only place where the
- spirit that we can allow matter, substance, truly to represent
- environment natural science distinguishes certain substances,
- let us rather say, substance-forms - - because it is on these
- above-mentioned form in which physical substance appears
- existence of these substance- forms, which I have just
- first appears to be finer than these sorts of substance; it
- substances, but to think of it as filled with ether. What is
- substance ... that which truly endures, that uniting formative
- casts him into the constantly changing world of substance, in a
- of outer material substance, an invisible body, and this
- which was his and belonged to his substance during his visible
- we have an interchange between substance processes which have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: