Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sun
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- times find themselves in misunderstanding of the greatest
- misunderstandings, one finds that, on one hand, the thinkers
- in the world. The reigning misunderstandings which I have
- and the misunderstanding arises as a result — that this
- when those misunderstandings which I have today described have
- misunderstandings and out of the helplessness to understand the
- actually is based on a misunderstanding is transformed into a
- What has come to be based on these misunderstandings tends in
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- of the present day, it is due to misunderstandings when there
- are of such misunderstandings. Today I should, above all, like
- to draw attention to the fact that such misunderstandings
- — as well as misunderstandings in other regards —
- try to come to know the spirit out of them, we misunderstand
- took on fixed shapes and became planets, suns and moons, etc.
- order, finally, to plunge back into the sun as a burned-out
- force, to maintain the sun at a steady temperature of heat. No
- sun. The intellectual appetite with which our generation takes
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: