Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- that is true, but this only bears witness to the fact that the entire
- have said holds true. The soul observes, as she penetrates the
- The nervous system — a true picture, a real portrait; the
- means, however, that other element, the spiritual in its true
- which today are undervalued by many people. Wherever true
- and paradigmatically expressed, there lies the true, the
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- holds true for the one whose point of view is a spiritual view
- true insight about the relationship of the human soul with the
- the true, inner, invisible, but in all visible substantiality
- and the true ... individuality of the human being may not be
- way to achieving genuine imagination, and he who attains true
- achieve a true understanding for these matters.
- a true understanding of the reality of mental representation
- in a true light by spiritual science. For, if one learns to
- the spirit, I seek to bring to expression the true Goethean
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: