Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: visible
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- the true, inner, invisible, but in all visible substantiality
- of outer material substance, an invisible body, and this
- invisible body we might also call the etheric body; an etheric
- visible body into their form, which sculpts them, forms them.
- after this last, for us still visible act of the living
- which was his and belonged to his substance during his visible
- life. He only returns in death into the invisible world, or
- actually endures within all that is visible — he has
- simply stripped off a particular form of the visible. ‘To be
- soul realm to such an invisible body. It is interesting to note
- between birth and death, works on the formation of an invisible
- which occur in the invisible body, about which we have just
- in the invisible etheric. It is this which, in the time
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: