Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Translator (BarnesH)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wish
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- do not criticize, I only wish to present the fact — in
- from her portrait (the nervous system) what she wishes to
- an expression of such a kind that I would wish to compare it
- especially developed if one wishes to attain spiritual
- because he does not wish to become a materialist; and the
- — in relation with the will, also the psychologist wishes
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- however one wishes to call it — as accompanying
- of existence. Therefore, the one who truly wishes to conduct
- who wishes to understand matter in the way in which it is
- usually conceived resembles a person who says; I now wish to
- that the matter depends; if I wished to discuss this with the
- idea of ether from the material side. And, if one truly wishes
- different, if it wishes to comprehend the whole human being. I.
- again wish to use the expression — condensed to the point
- penetrate into the spiritual world wish, above all, to have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: